Home Electric Vehicle Charging Solutions
Installing a Level 2 (208-240V) charging unit in your home can dramatically decrease the charging time of your vehicle. A Level 2 can provide a full charge in 4-8 hours or top off a charge in 1.5-3 hours, that’s almost half the time of the Level 1 charger that’s standard with the Electric Vehicle. This will ensure that your vehicle is fully charged when you need it. Your home charging unit, complete with it’s own charging cord, can be mounted on your garage wall or a pedestal and connect to your home’s electrical system.
Getting Started is as Easy as 1-2-3
- Site Assessment – During the site assessment, Evolve USA Charging will work with you to determine the best location for your charging station based on power availability and accessibility.
- Determine Equipment – We work with several top EV Charging station manufacturers and will help you select the equipment that fits your space constraints and budget.
- Installation – Your EV Charger(s) will be installed by experienced, reliable and certified electricians. We exercise best practices for safety and quality and take care of all necessary permitting. A detailed installation and equipment quote will be provided prior to commencement of any work.
What You Can Expect
- Faster Charging
- Safe, easy and reliable equipment
- Seamless footprint with low-no maintenance
- Increase in property value
- Tax incentives